Thursday, October 23, 2008

talking

Kelsey is now "talking" I guess you could call it. She says, Mama mama. I am pretty sure she doesn't understand what she is saying, but she does know that she is getting attention when she does say it.

I think this video is funny because it shows how short the attention span of a 10 month old really is and how much is really going through their little heads. First the talking, then the deep weird breaths, talking again, oh look! A camera! and then the clapping.

But one thing is for sure, our little girl is one of a kind.

10 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That video was way cute! Kelseys such a cute baby! and getting big too.

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL...no she clapped because you finally got it right...she was trying to get you to say "mama" you kept saying 'dada" ...then you got it right and she clapped for you!!!!

Jason and Ashlee said...

I agree with Nikki - she is clapping because you finally said mama. What a cute video - she makes me smile everytime I look on your blog.

Zeann said...

Yep! Ashley I agree you finally got it right and that little doll knew it. Such a sweet blessing for you guys.

Katie said...

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love how she just absolutely adores you!

Staci said...

Oh how sweet!!

Alli said...

What a little cutie! I love how she is clapping at the end! I also love her little head-tilt that she does! She is getting so big! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

hahah, she is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! What a cutie. I can't wait to meet her in person. Will be in AZ for Christmas at all?

Anonymous said...

That last comment is from your aunt - me, Ellen. Not anonymous!