Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin

My pumpkin, chosen from the Walmart cardboard boxes, with care.
Carved with gentle stabs of the fork and knife, by loving care takers.

The result, which sadly is all I have to show, because the very day this magnificent pumpkin got us $75 of November rent, it was stolen.

I guess one never knows when the little pumpkins will start devororing, or worse....
cue scary music

3 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

They stole it because it's so dang cute...you gotta carve an ugly one! HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Anonymous said...

You are the most creative person ever, and I'm jealous. (Though Nate & my pumpkins from last year were pretty awesome)

Zeann said...

So glad you got a picture it is so cute. What's with someone who would steal a pumpkin? Hope you had a happy Halloween anyway and how did Kelsey do with the trick or treaters? Love you