So a little about us. We were married on June 24th, 2006. We had our first baby on December 16, 2007. We graduated BYU-I in April, and headed off to Colorado. But wait there's MORE! We left Colorado and are now in Nevada. We are starting the road to adoption and are looking forward to adding to our family.
Have fun looking around, we do some random things!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Random Video
I can't remember how long ago this video was taken, but I think it might have been when I was cleaning Kelsey's room. I was changing the crib sheets, but kelsey loves to play on the mattress. This was the result.
2 comments:
So cute. Can't wait to see her again in July.
Kelsey is such a fun loving little girl. I love her videos!
I tagged you today on my blog, play along if you like.
Post a Comment