So a little about us. We were married on June 24th, 2006. We had our first baby on December 16, 2007. We graduated BYU-I in April, and headed off to Colorado. But wait there's MORE! We left Colorado and are now in Nevada. We are starting the road to adoption and are looking forward to adding to our family.
Have fun looking around, we do some random things!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Let me explain..... Kelsey stole the baby food jar after Quinn fed her. She made a big mess, but was really happy and that's what matters. I guess now we know she can drink out of a cup....
What a darling little smartie. After being able to drink it fast I'll bet she is not going to be happy with those silly flat baby spoons any more they just will not be fast enough. What a sweet heart.
6 comments:
What a darling little smartie. After being able to drink it fast I'll bet she is not going to be happy with those silly flat baby spoons any more they just will not be fast enough. What a sweet heart.
She is very precious. it's simply amazing witnessing their discovery of the world around them.
Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands - I love it!
She's already learning how to get what she wants. She's one smart lady!
ooooh shes so cute!! :)
haha, this made me laugh. love it.
Post a Comment