Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

YEAH!! I finished Stephanie Meyers Twilight series yesterday, I know not a lot of people have read it yet so I am not going to say anything, but I am still am happy about what happened. Now I have to find another series that is going to be as good.... but I am not sure that this is going to happen. I think I might just keep on reading this series!

Just another update with everything that is going in our lives, nothing is really happening unfortunately. Kelsey is crawling all over and wanting to be able to walk SO bad. I don't think it is going to take to long. Quinn has been working hard and I think he has been enjoying his job. I have been doing anything that will occupy my time. Other than that we are great and hope to see family and friends as soon as we can!

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

That's a cute pic! I finished Breaking Dawn technically at like 1:30 this morning. I loved it...especially the first half and the last couple of pages...